- "Disillusioned through lack of success with other headhunters"
- "Difficult to find combination of required skills"
- "Specific expertise needed in short term to reform sales force"
- "Appointing a Non-Executive"
- "Company does not have in-house expertise or resources to recruit successfully"
- "Succession required as founder approached retirement"
"Company does not have in-house expertise or resources to recruit successfully"
We have worked for a FTSE 100 engineering group for many years. The Group Financial Controller needed to bring in a recently qualified accountant to join the financial planning and analysis team. Traditional advertising, even on-line, failed to attract response from young accountants and the client did not have the time to brief and manage financial recruitment agencies.
We provided this service on an agreed time basis. The work included pre-screening and the creation of a shortlist of 4 candidates. The client was keen to attract a candidate, who was interested in building a career outside the UK and therefore shortlisted candidates met the Group Finance Director to ensure that the appointee was committed to an international career beyond the UK role on offer. As a result of our work, from briefing to offer and acceptance took less than one month, saving the Group Financial Controller considerable time to focus upon the year end timetable.