- "Disillusioned through lack of success with other headhunters"
- "Difficult to find combination of required skills"
- "Specific expertise needed in short term to reform sales force"
- "Appointing a Non-Executive"
- "Company does not have in-house expertise or resources to recruit successfully"
- "Succession required as founder approached retirement"
"Appointing a Non-Executive"
A small, family owned contracting business was struggling to bring in new work but could not afford an additional full-time solution.
We suggested a part-time executive with an extensive business background. The appointee worked with the MD for six months at which point he was invited by the family to join the board as a non-executive director. His true value has been coaching the MD and identifying new streams of revenue.
It is worth noting that there is a wealth of talent available to small enterprises on a similar basis.