- "Disillusioned through lack of success with other headhunters"
- "Difficult to find combination of required skills"
- "Specific expertise needed in short term to reform sales force"
- "Appointing a Non-Executive"
- "Company does not have in-house expertise or resources to recruit successfully"
- "Succession required as founder approached retirement"
"Succession required as founder approached retirement"
The founders of a successful professional services firm were approaching retirement, and were looking for an enthusiastic and energetic leader to revitalise the board and steer the company through the next stage of its development.
We worked with the founders to identify suitable Managing Director candidates.
Key to success was an appreciation that while the core skills mattered, of equal importance was the personal and ethical approach of the candidates. With the understanding we developed of the company’s business and culture, we managed to identify a strong shortlist of 6 people, exceeding the client’s expectations and accelerating their decision making process.